Saturday 5 January 2013

Weekend antics...


 Happy weekend everyone; I know a lot of you have gone back to work this week so this weekend is happily welcomed I am sure. I am not back to work yet, I have to go on Monday and sort out the classroom so it is ready for Tuesday when the children return, I have really missed being there, I love my job and cannot wait to go back.

Tonight I am going out with the work ladies just for a meal and catch up, last time we went out I had so much fun. I have really been welcomed there and I want to make the most out of it, soon enough it will be Easter and then Summer.

So, this is what I am wearing tonight, my satin blue shirt from Matalan and the jewellery I bought in the sale. I have my black jeans from New Look and I will be wearing my new shoes, I gave them a walking in yesterday and they are very comfortable, I got them off ebay.





I hardly wear my hair up but thought it would make a nice change, I normally just curl and let loose for a night out.


These are the boots, ignore the jeans this was yesterday's outift. I have seen a lot of these style boots with studs on them, maybe that is something I can do with the studs I have left over.


It's been a great weekend so far, I have had a LOT more followers this week and I really appreciate everyone's comments and feedback about my blog. There is also talk of an Essex blogger meet which is very exciting, so keep an eye out for that. I hope to do a lot more outfit posts and more beauty posts as we go more into the year.

Have a lovely Saturday!!




4 comments:

  1. love the necklace against the cobalt blue, such a striking combination, gorgeous :) following x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a lovely time!! Loving your outfit! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful , love your shirt and necklace xx

    ReplyDelete