Friday 4 January 2013

Bow tie anyone??


I have an obsession at the moment with bow ties especially the Kentucky Western style, not only they look fabulous on the male species but they can be seen on the ladies as well, I think they are very stylish and can be a great statement piece. I especially like the Crossbow tie and the Kentucky Colonel style, they look smart and sophisticated. I just wish more retailers would stock them as I can only find them on ebay. However, these are ones I have found on a website called Swagger and Swoon they have different colours and styles to choose from, hopefully retailers might take note one day and stock them. They wore them on Gossip Girl too, what's not to love?!

 













4 comments:

  1. These are such a cute idea, definitely trying this out with some spare ribbon I have! DIY is the way forward! ;D

    Lots of love, Alex from Bambella Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely arn't they,

    and that is a great idea, you will have to show them on your blog when you are done.

    Amy

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been searching for bowties like these this evening and now so pleased I stumbled across this page via twitter - job done! Thanks!


    http://fillmylittleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete