Tuesday 22 January 2013

Rock n Rollaaaa...



 It's always that moment when you look through your wardrobe and you think "I have clothes but nothing to wear for a night out" this is my dilemma. I am going Chicagos next Friday and I currently have nothing to go on. But this is why I like doing these type of posts because it gives me a visualisation of what I want to look like on the night.

I picked this skirt by Lavish Alice because I love velvet, the colour is beautiful and it would go great with a lace top like the one I picked from Matalan. I wouldn't wear tights with this though because I would be wearing the shoe boot and I think tights would over power the image. Maybe this is a good time for me to start using a bit of fake tan to cover the paleness.

But then do I go with a dress? the three I picked are all winners in my eyes and I would be so pleased to have all these in my wardrobe. I love the Brocade pattern, it makes such a big statement and really sets itself off from all other styles, especially putting the black and gold together it's eye catching.

I just hope I can put that outfit together in time, I get paid on the 26th and it cannot come soon enough!



Wet look skater - Bank Fashion // black gold brocade tulip dress - Lavish Alice //  black gold brocade chiffon dress - Lavish Alice // deep wine velvet skater skirt - Lavish Alice // Lace top - Matalan // Shoe boot - Dorothy Perkins

 


No comments:

Post a Comment