Monday 21 January 2013

feeling wild?...


It's all got a little bit snowy these days hasn't it?

There is something about winter that brings out our animal instincts, there is that need to keep warm, to stock up and survive (ok, maybe not survive). I have always been a great fan of animal inspired clothing, especially leopard print. I love the way it looks and the way it makes you feel.
I think many people felt that wearing leopard print makes you look a little bit tarty, oh no! no, no, no. Leopard print has firmly attached itself to our highstreet shops and I am so pleased.


I have had a good browse through what is on offer at the moment, not just leopard print but animal inspired and maybe there is something in the pack you wouldn't mind buying yourself.











'Born to be wild' - Steppenwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment