Thursday 24 January 2013

let me wrap you up...

Twilight star - BECKSONDERGAARD

Star mess  - BECKSONDERGAARD


 



Tartan scarf - BARBOUR



Well hello to you... (I really do need to stop it with the Miranda quotes) I hope you are doing well on this chilly evening. I have had a very busy and stressful week but its all good, that's what happens when you choose to work in a school. 

If there is one thing that I continue to spend a lot of money on is scarves, they are the best accessory that can be added to any outfit. I have thin ones, chunky ones, long ones, short ones and fluffy ones. I have always been a big fan of them and I am always on the hunt for the eyecatchers.
I love Tartan, partly because I am a fan of Vivenne Westwood and of the whole 'punk' scene; this scarf I have chosen by BARBOUR is definitely the one of my dreams and because I wear my leather jacket all the time I think the combination of the two will be perfection.

It's really hard being a blogger sometimes, there are so many outfit posts hanging around showing off beautiful clothing that I haven't got the money to be spending. Anyway enough of this negativity of money, it's not everything is it? well maybe a little bit.
I should set myself a challenge really, to take more care in finding the best bargains and having a good root around. I'm just watching the Comic Relief Bake Off which is making me very hungry for bad things, damn you Mary Berry for your sweety goodness.









No comments:

Post a Comment