Friday 25 January 2013

ABC is easy as 1,2,3










It's Friday and I certainly need a good lie in, as we all do I am sure of. This week has been quite hectic for me and I am will be happy to just chill out in front of the tv and catch up on some great television. This weekend will be revision for me, in order to become a trainee teacher you have to take a skills test in literacy and numeracy, that is why I have a level 4 maths book. I found it in my teacher's cupboard and she said I can use it, I have no idea what will be in the skills test but KS2 will take a huge precedent in it.

I have taken a photo of the outfit I wore today, i'm wearing a blue satin top from MATALAN in the sales, the cardigan I bought from ebay it is so cosy and is oversized. The necklace was also from MATALAN  and they are designed to go under a collared shirt, I love these because they can change the appearance of a shirt entirely.

I love Gerberas that is why I took the picture, they are just oversided colours daisies and they are so pretty in the home. Hopefully one day my own house will be full of them, or even my classroom.

I'm sure this won't be the last post for the weekend and I will be looking through and stalking other bloggers' writings and ramblings.

Happy friday!! :)
 










1 comment:

  1. You look lovely! Love the necklace. Good luck with your skills test :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete