Thursday 3 January 2013

Be rebellious...



 I am a huge eyeshadow fan and I really did not think that anything could beat BarryM, but this set has certainly worked its magic and has become my favourite. I got this set from my secret santa from school and they must have known me quite well and I have only been there since September. The only thing is that I do not know where it is from but I am guessing it could be a Boots or Superdrug set.

 But even so the colours are incredible and just like BarryM they have a very strong concentration of powder and these colours suit my style to a tee.





 The Rebel collection


I am a huge fan of the blue because it reminds me of the 70's; I always put eyeshadow on the bottom of my eye and in the corners just to let it stand out a bit more. Plus, it is unusual I think a lot of girls go safe with browns and beiges, DON'T!! put something different on! let your personality shine and give people a reason to stare at your beautiful eyes.



I love this gold colour as well and I have blue eyes it makes them stand out more, do be careful applying loose powder though, either wet the brush before hand or blow to get rid of the excess powder. The last thing you need is loose powder on your cheeks, that's where the blush goes silly!!



1 comment:

  1. i love the bronzy/gold eyeshadow, and the green looks so pretty too :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete