Thursday 3 January 2013

New year, new outlook....


I am not known for my outfit posts but I thought now 2013 is here I need to do something new, plus I was a little chicken asking my dad to take the pictures but I grew some balls and did it.

I wanted to show people that you don't have to spend a fortune to look fashionable, and everything you see me wearing, apart from the necklace and tights were from ebay. But I did get the necklace and tights in a sale, so here goes....



Dress - Atmosphere from Primark, Via ebay £5.00 including postage and packaging
Boots - Ebay, £20.00 at the time
Tights - Matalan, £1.50 in sale
Necklace - Matalan, £4.00







I love my biker boots they are so comfortable and I wore a pair of these around New York for 4 days, no blisters just total comfort. I wear them practically everywhere and they do surprisingly go with everything.




I added studs to the collar and the shoulder of the dress to customise it and make it look like a whole new one, I love customising and I think it turned out really well.





I love this necklace as it can fit under the collar of a shirt, jewellery can really change an outfit and because I work in a school I wear shirts everyday it will really stand out. I can chop and change with different coloured shirts and put with different outfits.


Like I said this is my first outfit post, I hope you enjoyed it and I look forward to making more.


3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, the boots are gorgeous! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I don't have "a look" - yours suits you perfectly and I love the dress!

    LilliesandLove xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :) both of you,

    such lovely comments,

    Amy xxx

    ReplyDelete