Tuesday 9 April 2013

Love your hair...




I am a serial hair straightener user, I use it everyday to curl my barnet; I recently went to my local hairdressers and she did say to me that my hair was in pretty good condition if I do use a 200 degree straightener everyday.
But, I do use heat defense sprays quite religiously and I am always on the lookout for a good bargain as they can test the purse strings.

I found this one in Boots, it has Keratin in the solution to help build up your hair's defenses. Keratin is a natural protein that is found in your hair, it does the 3 R's that is vital in haircare,

  • Rebuilds
  • Restores
  • Rejuvinates

so far, the product has been wonderful on my hair and it doesn't leave that nasty shine or greasy effect that some products can have. I have noticed less frizziness on the ends of my hair, which is done over time by the heat of the straightener, it is not going to stop this happening entirely but it is certainly doing it's job in looking after my locks.





Have you used any products that you would recommend to others? what is your haircare routine?

Amy x

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently using VO5 Smoothly Does It before straightening my hair but I really want to try a hair spray once I'm done with this.

    Great review. :)

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely,

      I like VO5!! they have some great products

      Amy

      xxx

      Delete