Monday 8 April 2013

Album of the month...


Album of the Month



Well, what can I say about this album? in a nutshell... it's bloody fantastic. I found out about Imagine Dragons by accident really; I was watching The Host trailer and their song was featured in the trailer. 'Radioactive' has got a bit of a dubstep sound to it, which I do like; they remind me a bit of Pendulum with this song in particular, however the album is very eclectic and has a range of different styles to it with songs like "I'm on top of the world" and "Fallen" you get an idea of the different sounds they offer and it really keeps you coming back for more.
My favourite song on the album has got to be 'It's time' with lyrics like 

"So this is where you fell and I am left to sell, the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top..."

and then the chorus with it's war like drum beat it just candy to the ear drums, like a drug to the system it is an addictive sound. Imagine Dragons deserve all the recognition they get with this album and hope their career goes from strength to strength.



No comments:

Post a Comment