Sunday 10 February 2013

All about me!



50 random facts about me!


I have seen a lot of bloggers lately posting a number of facts about themselves and I think it's a great idea to show that we are in fact real people just writing about things we love.

So, to get to know me a bit more here are my 50 facts



1. My full name is Amy Mary Webb

2. My birthday is the 1st October

3. I was born in 1989, which makes me 23 years old

4. I live in Basildon, Essex

5. I have a degree in American studies and English

6. I am currently a TA in a primary school

7. I want to be a primary school teacher

8. I lived in Arkansas, USA for 4 months and attended Arkansas State University

9. I don't have a lot of friends, I have a small group of best friends; one is in the navy, one two are in Basildon and one in Arkansas

10. I love sport

11. I support West Ham united

12. I love acting, I would love to be in an am dram group

13.I would like to teach in America

14. I have been on a road trip through America from Arkansas through to South Carolina

15. I love cucumber

16. My favourite thing to do is write and draw

17. My nan is the best person in the world

18. I love books, I have many favourites

19. Fashion is Art to me

20. I cannot stop buying bags

21. I like charity shops

22. I can't eat tomato ketchup out of the fridge

23. I am a lover of cocktails, mojitos are my favourite

24. I watch a lot of cooking shows

25. I am a UK size 16 in trousers

26. I have been on slimming world for three weeks and have lost 6lb

27. I have had many colours in my hair, my favourite has been pink

28. I live at home with my parents and brother

29. I hate seafood

30. I am scared of the dark

31. Rock music is my favourite music genre

32. Muse are my favourite band

33. David Bowie is my hero

34. I used to be a social smoker but haven't for years now

35. Autumn is my favourite time of year

36. I love crafting

37. I have been single for a number of years

38. I seem to attract dickheads

39. I have a tattoo on my back

40. I am learning to play guitar

41. I like to think I can sing, I can hold a tune

42. The sight of blood can make me feel sick now, however I don't have a phobia of needles

43. I hate the smell of lavender

44. I love leather, I have two leather jackets

45. I wish I could have a motorbike, it's have one or move out 

46. I suffer with prickly heat when I go abroad

47. I hate people who are stuck up and cocky

48. I worked in London for a bit and hated it

49. I love flying but turbulance is a pain

50. I am a genuinely happy person


 

2 comments: