Thursday 31 January 2013

Red, White and Tartan...









Good evening my blogger friends, so yes, I am a little bit obsessed with tartan and I finally have found what I am looking for. I was trailing ebay as I usually find myself doing of an evening and I found this little beauty. It is from the shop Heritage of Scotland and it was £8.99 with free shipping for second class delivery. It arrived in 3 days and I thought that was great, it was definintely worth the wait. It is 100% lamb's wool and it is very soft indeed.

 And, with it being made in Scotland it is an authentic piece of scottish tradition, even though I haven't got any scottish in my blood I am british and Scotland is apart of that.

Vivienne Westwood is a lover of tartan and has always incorporated it into her designs, she was and still is at the forefront of punk and is the godmother of all that is studded and ripped to shreds. I can think of nothing better than wearing this scarf with a leather jacket and biker boots.







No comments:

Post a Comment